Re: Presto Does the Trick

  • harvard_crimson
    Message 1 of 1356 , Nov 1, 1999
      Great game by Presto at Brown and a positive
      start to the season for the Crimson. It would have been
      nice to see a little more offense to take the pressure
      off though. <br><br>Dartmouth and Vermont will be big
      games for Harvard this coming weekend. It would be
      great to see them start the season with three wins.
      knee surgery and start practice this week. Hopefully
      he will be ready for this weekend's series as he
      adds experience and speed to the lineup.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.