team spirit bracelets

  • tappie2025
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      hello everyone
      my name is janet and I am starting my own business it is called
      tappies treasures...I make these very cute bracelets i call them
      team spirit bracelets...I use your schools colors and i dangle a
      hockey charm off the end of them...They also are a very good
      fund-raiser for your school...I sell them to you for only $3.00
      per bracelet and you sell them to your school for $4.00 and you
      make $1.00 per bracelet for your school....It is a win-win
      situation for everyone...If you want to work with me here is my
      email address tappie2025@... i hope to hear from everyone
      soon.
      thank you
      janet