Hey Guys! Clarkson@Union- FRI

  • vandenu5
    Message 1 of 1356 , Feb 4, 2002
      Here's my side of the story as a Union season
      now we are the league leader in goals. We have only
      gotten shut out (In-conference) twice (Clarkson,
      Cornell). That begin said we have to generate shots on Mike
      Walsh on Friday if we want to win. Are scoring has been
      spread out through out the team (No one in double
      digits) and only defensive people that don't play haven't
      scored. Which means we have to get some more crisp
      passing and act like a team scoring (like we've been
      doing)<br><br>Kerry Ellis-Toddington and the Clarkson Defense is
      tough. Which also means we need to convert the chances
      we get (Power Plays, Breakaways, etc.) We need a
      good ref. (J Dunn, etc.) Not (D. Murphy or S Hansen)
      to call a good game. <br><br>I want home ice in the
      playoffs and this will be a huge game for us if we lose we
      could be in a 4-way tie for 6th if we win we would be
      in sole possesion of 5th (Most likely)<br><br>BTW,
      We are going to pound ST.L on Saturday
      (hahahaha)<br><br>LETS GO U!
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.