ECAC Hockey Club.....where art thou?

  • billcorrigan_58
    Message 1 of 1356 , Jan 2, 2002
      Just wondering where Saints' Central has
      disappeared to. I know the 3-12-0 (1-4-0 ECAC) marks have not
      inspired a whole lot of talk, in or away from Canton, but
      no postings since November??<br><br>Meanwhile, back
      in Bear Country, Brown returned from the Badger
      Showdown at the Bradley Center with the runner-up hardware
      and will be making the Capital District swing this
      weekend to play Rensselaer and Union. The Bears should be
      a better team for having played at an elite level
      in Milwaukee, and with the exception of the last
      twenty minutes of the Showdown championship game (when
      Cinderella left the building during intermission in a 2-2
      deadlock and the #4-ranked New Hampshire Wildcats won the
      title going away), well-prepared to deal with the
      balance of the ECAC regular season schedule.<br><br>More
      after the trip to Troy/Schenectady in search of
      BRUNO!
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.