Olympic Golden Knights

  • earlleatherland
    Message 1 of 1356 , Nov 1, 2001
      On usahockey.com, they have a listing of those
      who have been selected, and those who are being
      considered. Craig Conroy(Calgary) is 5th on the list.....Todd
      Marchant(Edmonton) is 20th.......Erik Cole(Carolina) is 39th. I
      don't know if this is level of consideration or just a
      other teams in the ECAC? I'm not really good at
      recognizing names of former AntiKnights. I have trouble even
      recognizing Knights. There are probably more on the list I
      don't even see.<br><br>I will surf for a short period
      today to look for Knights on other countries teams.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.