Re: offseason questions

  • smithkj22
    Message 1 of 1356 , Aug 3, 2001
      To answer question number 2, the Clarkson band
      did go to UVM, but only as fans. They were asked to
      participate in a 'family atmosphere', and to not bring
      instruments. Plan in advance like for any other road trip. UVM
      fans are a solid group, I'd make sure you get tickets
      early. And the fans are mostly decent. The band has had
      packets of ketchup and relish thrown at them in the past
      (not last year), but it doesn't compare to the full
      cups of soda and hot dogs thrown by Cornell fans...
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.