CLARKSON HAS A NEW GOALIE

  • hotgoaltender302001
    Message 1 of 1356 , Jul 15, 2001
      A couple of months ago goaltender Shawn
      Grant<br>fell on his knee.He's already been through
      surgery<br>and the doctors have told him that his hockey career
      was over.I am not even sure what the new goalies name
      is but I guess he played with Mike Walsh.The current
      number one goalie.Grant was a junior and at the begining
      last season was the starter.Then he fell to dead last
      on the depth chart.
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.