This weekend's games

  • smfagan23
    Message 1 of 1356 , Dec 1, 2000
      My, it has been quiet around here this week. Does
      anyone have any predictions about this weekend's games?
      Can we expect Harvard and Union to stay close to the
      top of the heap? Will Brown remain winless? Will SLU
      and Clarkson keep identical ECAC records? Just a few
      questions to ponder.<br><br>Looking forward to listening to
    • nadieleighphoenix
      Message 1356 of 1356 , Mar 7, 2002
        I warned you, but I guess I feel sorry for you.