Goins Family

  • Alberta Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2000
      I am desperatly seeking to locate a family with the surname of
      Goins. They were originally from VA. Unfortunatly we have no first
      names, but one gentelman was born in 1917, his wife born in 1921, and
      he 5 children, one son, born 1937, and daughters born 1939 and the
      other 3 daughters were all born in the early 1940's. The daughter
      that was born in 1939, came to NYC in 1961 and gave birth to a son,
      at the NY Infirmary Hospital. He now needs to find his family for
      much needed updated medical information. I thank you all in advance
      if anyone can help.
      Sincerely
      Alberta Russell