[ecaagen] P(erry) & Elizabeth MURPHY

  • TIM AYERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 6:01 PM
      I am looking for the whereabouts of Perry MURPHY or his wife,
      Elizabeth. The two migrated to Ohio in the late 1880s from Mayslick,
      Kentucky. The last information I have on Perry is that he died in
      Springfield, Ohio in 1934, at the home of his granddaughter(my
      great-aunt), Elizabeth Cummings. His son, Charles MURPHY, settled
      in Springfield after first migrating to Dayton from Kentucky. Two of
      Perry's brothers
      (Robert and William) migrated to and lived in Lorain County. Another
      (Charles) has kin in the Springfield, Ohio area but lived in Gard ,
      Nebraska.

      I believe Perry may have been listed as P. MURPHY in the 1900 or 1910
      Lorain County Census. Can you confirm?

      HELP!

      Tim Ayers
      tayers@...

      ***********************************
      Tim Ayers, Manager
      Small Business Division
      Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
      (615) 259-4775
      (615) 256-3074 - Fax
      EMAIL: tayers@...
      "Come see the Grand New Nashville"
      Ranked as one of the Best Cities in the U. S. for small business growth!

      Check out ChamberWeb & Our Affiliates at
      http://www.nashvillechamber.com http://www.musiccityusa.com
      http://www.nashvilleschool2career.citysearch.com
      http://www.healthcarecouncil.com & http://www.nashvillesports.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ecaagen