[ecaagen] Willitt Family

  • Cheryl.A.Lewis@usa.dupont.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 1999
      Trying to do a search on my grandfather's family from Southern New Jersey - specifically the Pennsgrove area, Salem County. The name is "WILLITT". My grandfather was born in 1899,his name was William Russell Willitt. I'm having a hard time tracking down info. on his father who's name was also William and he was born around 1866 in the Upper Penns Neck area, Salem county. Does anyone know what library I could go to in that area that has census, or land information? Thank you!

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ecaagen