[ecaagen] Anyone seen these JONES'S?

  • TIM AYERS
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 1999
      Looking for info on Thomas & Melvinia JONES who lived in both Mason and
      Fleming County, Kentucky at various times. Melvinia is the daughter of
      Alexander & Emily MURPHY and may have been born into slavery in Mason
      County. Her mother's birthplace is listed as Virginia. Her husband,
      Thomas, is listed as having been born in North Carolina prior to the
      Civil War. The two of them had 5 children: Thomas, Jr.; Nanny; Alex;
      John; and Luzetta. Melvinia may have died and been buried in
      FLEMINGSBURG, Kentucky in the early 1900s. After the 1880 Census, I am
      lost as to the family whereabouts.

      Melvinia may have died in Flemingsburg in the 1930's! Would appreciate
      IF someone could confirm!

      Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!

      Tim Ayers
      tayers@...

      ***********************************
      Tim Ayers, Manager
      Small Business Division
      Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
      (615) 259-4775
      (615) 256-3074 - Fax
      EMAIL: tayers@...
      "Come see the Grand New Nashville"
      Ranked as one of the Best Cities in the U. S. for small business growth!

      Check out ChamberWeb & Our Affiliates at
      http://www.nashvillechamber.com http://www.musiccityusa.com
      http://www.nashvilleschool2career.citysearch.com
      http://www.healthcarecouncil.com & http://www.nashvillesports.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ecaagen