[ecaagen] Any Relation to Joe Reid (Reed)?

  • cpq2mfc9@gte.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 1999
      My great-grandfather, Joe Reid, hails from York, South Carolina. He was
      born sometime between 1870 and 1880. He and his wife had six children, Bessie, Collier, Homsey, Molly, Sally and Walter. I'm a descendant of Molly.

      Some descendants (very few) still reside in York, SC.

      If you think you have a connection, please respond.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ecaagen