[ecaagen] Webb JACKSON - Maysville, KY > Springfield, Ohio

  • TIM AYERS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 1999
      Looking for the descendants of Webb JACKSON who was a funeral director
      in my hometown in the early/mid 1900s. His ancestors are from Mason
      County, Kentucky.

      ***********************************
      Tim Ayers, Manager
      Small Business Division
      Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
      (615) 259-4775
      (615) 256-3074 - Fax
      EMAIL: tayers@...
      "Come see the Grand New Nashville"
      Ranked as one of the Best Cities in the U. S. for small business growth!

      Check out ChamberWeb & Our Affiliates at
      http://www.nashvillechamber.com http://www.musiccityusa.com
      http://www.nashvilleschool2career.citysearch.com
      http://www.healthcarecouncil.com & http://www.nashvillesports.com

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ecaagen