Reminder - BOOK READING & SIGNING

  • ecaagen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2004

      BOOK READING & SIGNING

      Date: Friday, April 30, 2004
      Time: 12:00PM - 3:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Announcement of Book Reading & Signing by Author Anita Wills
      March 23, 2004

      On April 3, 2004, Author Anita Wills will Read from, and sign
      her book, Notes And Documents of Free Persons of Color:

      Where:
      A World of Books
      137 Pelton Center Way
      San Leandro California

      Time:
      12:00 - 3:00 pm

      Contact:
      Anita Wills at (510)481-1804
      Barbara Keenan, at (510) 483-5587.

      Notes And Documents of Free Perons of Color is 328 pages, Non
      Fiction, African American History, with appendix, bibliography,
      index, and endnotes. It is the documented, illustrated, history
      of Virginia's own Creole population.
    • ecaagen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2004

        BOOK READING & SIGNING