Fisher

  • gcreek@logiware.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2001
      I AM RESEARCHING THE FAMILY OF GEORGE ALBERT FISHER BORN IN BALTIMORE
      MD, SON OF JOHN R AND ELIZABETH FISHER. FIRST MARRIED CHARLOTTE
      FICKELS (AN OLD BALTIMORE FAMILY)IN BALTIMORE-CHILDREN GERTRUDE
      FISHER HAYES (MARRIED TO HAMILTON N. HAYES) AND JOHN R. FISHER JR.
      GEORGES 2ND MARRIAGE TO PAULINE CONKLIN (RELATED TO MRS. MILTON
      WALKER,GUS CONKLIN(E),AND MRS. HARRY S. CUMMINGS)PRODUCED 9 CHILDREN-
      DR. AUGUSTUS M., OCTAVIUS ROBERT, REV.GEORGE ALBERT,JR., LEON
      T.,ORPHEUS HODGE,PAULINE FISHER MILBOURNE,ANNE FISHER MABRY, AND MRS.
      WILLIAM O. HOPKINS. GEORGE GRADUATED FROM LINCOLN UNIVERSITY IN 1885
      AND WAS THE REFECTORY FOR STUDENTS AT THE SCHOOL FOR 20 YEARS. THE
      FAMILY MOVED TO WILMINGTON DELAWARE AROUND WW1 (AFTER PAULINE PASSED)
      WHERE GEORGE WORKED FOR THE ALEXIS L. DUPONT ESTATE FOR 23 YEARS.
      GEORGE DIED IN WILMINGTON APRIL 1929 AND WAS INTERRED AT MT. OLIVET
      CEMETARY.
      I AM INTERESTED IN ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THESE SURNAMES,
      CONKLIN(E),CREEK,CUMMINGS,FISHER/FISCHER,GREEN(E),HAYES,LEWIS,
      MCCORMICK,MCCORMACK,TYLER. ARE WE RELATED? EVEN BETTER. PLEASE EMAIL
      GCREEK@... . THANKS GINNIE CREEK