Bladen County African American Resources

  • sbrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2000
      List members,

      I am interested in coordinating African American resources for Bladen County, North Carolina. If you know someone with relatives or if you are researching this county and have African American roots, please contact me at sbrow@... I am in the process of getting a website started and encouraging everyone to submit documents.

      Thanks,
      ___________________
      SBrown
      Please visit our website at
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~brownandmeares
      North Carolina BROWN and MEARES of Bladen and Columbus Counties
    • sbrow
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
        Bladen County African American Resources

        This website is expected to change within the coming weeks.

        Thanks,