77[ecaagen] Re: Looking for Tom Simms

  • David Watts
    Jul 18, 1999
      I am in receipt of your request for information regarding your father.

      I did not know your father. However, I do know someone who attended the U
      of Md Law School during that time period. His name is John H. Rhines, Esq.
      John can be reached at (410) 685-8813 - the Law Offices of Stancil and
      Rhines.

      I hope this will help you.