RE: [eBook-List] Booker Prize and Ebook

  • Publishing Guide
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2000
      Angels of Russia, by Patricia LeRoy
      http://www.onlineoriginals.com/angelssy.html

      > Does anyone know the author and title of the Ebook that was nominated
      > for the Booker Prize a year or two ago? I checked the web for short
      > listed
      > books for the prize 1998 and 1999 and couldn't identify the title from
      > those lists. I know it was later produced in a print copy, probably
      > paperback.
      >
      > Thanks for any help
      > Maggie Wright

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Wendy Butler
      Your About.com Guide to Publishing
      http://publishing.about.com
      publishing.guide@...
    • Chris Rippel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2000
        Patricia le Roy's "Angels of Russia" was nominated for the Booker Prize.
        Source: "When is an eBook not a Book?," ebookNet, Posted Sep 13, 1998.

        Other prizes won by ebooks are at
        http://skyways.lib.ks.us/central/ebooks/bookstoo.html

        > Does anyone know the author and title of the Ebook that was nominated
        > for the Booker Prize a year or two ago? I checked the web for short
        >listed
        > books for the prize 1998 and 1999 and couldn't identify the title from
        > those lists. I know it was later produced in a print copy, probably
        >paperback.
        >
        > Thanks for any help
        > Maggie Wright

        Thanks,