La-La Land

  • Darrell Bain
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2014
      La-La Land. That’s where I was when I announced to my groups that the new edition of Bainstorming was live on my web site, but I hadn’t sent it to my web master to post yet. I was taking a really heavy dose of pain killers for my back, for Jungle Fever and for my eye and got all mixed up. Bainstorming is now available for reading at www.darrellbain.com . I promise it‘s there this time!

      Subjects this issue: New novel: Samantha’s Talent, Publishing Doldrums, Jungle Fever and eye infection, My best books IMHO, Outwitting the car and home industry

      Darrell Bain -- Newest book: Samantha's Talent
      www.darrellbain.com
      Multiple Epic and Dream Realm awards
      2005 Fictionwise Author of the year