How choosing the right Keywords and Categories could make you a Bestseller

  • juddmiller@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2014

      In today's lesson, I am going to introduce you to four published articles that focus on the subjects of choosing the right keywords and categories for your published books / eBooks. Get ready for a long read because it is essential that you know these tips and use them for your next book / eBook if you want more sales and downloads. Read the full articles at, How choosing the right Keywords and Categories could make you a Bestseller