Hugh Howey Explains The Need For Authors To Give Away Their Books

  • josephHarris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2014
      I believe this has the be interpreted very selectively, rather than
      being a general rule. If done commercially it needs to be part of a
      whole marketing plan; if a book is published for non-commercial reasons
      it can make more sense. By itself it is unlikely to generate sales.

      Joseph Harris

      http://goodereader.com/blog/e-book-news/hugh-howey-explains-the-need-for-authors-to-give-away-their-books

      Hugh Howey Explains The Need For Authors To Give Away Their Books