publishing predictions for 2014

  • Kathy.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11 9:06 AM
      Hi all,

      This came from another list and I thought you all might be interested in it. It lists one person's views on what is going to happen in publishing on his blog for the coming year.

    • josephHarris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11 5:06 PM
        On 11/01/2014 17:06, Kathy. wrote:

        Hi all,

        This came from another list and I thought you all might be interested in it. It lists one person's views on what is going to happen in publishing on his blog for the coming year.

        Not a bad set of thoughts. But generally a harder nut to crack for authors and the smallest publishers without a doubt. But, the nagain, what's new?

        Joseph