AWARDS MAKE YOUR BOOK STAND OUT - – Dan Poynter, The Book Futurist.

  • danpoynter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2013

      The Power of a Sticker.

      For a list of 38 book award programs, see

      http://blog.bibliocrunch.com/indie-author-awards-2013/?goback=%2Egde_61034_member_5814022188595965956#%21

      To be successful, fiction has to get read.

      To be successful, nonfiction has to be brought to the attention of its category audience.
Readers have to read your ebook, love it, and tell someone else. This is “word of mouth.”

      We want the world to know about your ebook. So entering the Global Ebook Awards comes with a seven-step publicity program. Each week, we show you how to publicize your ebook.

      Our 250+ judges read only those categories of ebooks in which they have an expertise and love.

      Eligibility:
Ebook released to the public any time in 2012, 2013, or 2014.

      Enter your ebook(s) now. Give the judges more time to include your ebook in their reading list.

      See http://globalebookawards.com