Apple aims at Judge Cote

  • josephHarris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2013
      Apple e-book judge is 'a disgrace to the judiciary'

      ------------------------------------
      Wall Street Journal calls for Judge Denise Cote to be taken off the case

      http://www.booktrade.info/i.php/35953-51192

      http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2013/12/02/apple-ebook-court-monitor/?iid=HP_River
    • Robotech_Master
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2013
        Imagine that. The Wall Street Journal is, of course, owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, who also owns HarperCollins. Murdoch and his son James were mentioned more than once over the course of the Apple anti-trust trial testimony...

        On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM, josephHarris <joe9438@...> wrote:
        Apple e-book judge is 'a disgrace to the judiciary'

        ------------------------------------
        Wall Street Journal calls for Judge Denise Cote to be taken off the case

        http://www.booktrade.info/i.php/35953-51192

        http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2013/12/02/apple-ebook-court-monitor/?iid=HP_River

        Switch to digest: ebook-community-digest [[at]] *
        Switch to normal: ebook-community-normal [[at]] *
        Put mail on hold: ebook-community-nomail [[at]] *
        Administrator:    ebook-community-owner [[at]] *

        (* == yahoogroups.com)

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            ebook-community-digest@yahoogroups.com
            ebook-community-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        Chris Meadows aka         | WWW: http://www.terrania.us      | Somebody
        Robotech_Master           | ICQ: 5477383  AIM: RoboMastr     | help, I'm
        robotech.master@... | Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
        robotech@...        | Facebook: Robotech.Master        | a sig file!
      • josephHarris