US copyright industries are biggest exporters and turnover is $1 Trillion.

  • josephHarris
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2013
      This surprising report places the copyright industries as a major
      industry. It is the biggest exporter in the US. These figures are all
      for the US, but I am sure this is reflected—probably to a lesser
      extent—in the UK and other western countries.

      http://publishers.org/press/119/

      It is really nice to know that we are part of such a vast activity, even if books themselves might be a smallish part.

      Joseph Harris
    • jrswebhome