Global eBook report

  • josephHarris
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2013
      I have been directed to this, which - from a quick glance - is both substantial and informative. It is briefly offered free, and I am not sure how long that lasts. It covers many major parts of the ebook world, including China, and the topics are fairly comprehensive, including serious comments on piracy. Available in all ebook formats, including pdf.

      Joseph Harris

      Global eBook report
      http://www.global-ebook.com/#!
    • joannapoppink
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2013

        Can't find it on Amazon.

      • josephHarris
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2013
          On 08/12/2013 18:41, joanna@... wrote:

          Can't find it on Amazon.

          Perhaps this is the one

          http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/entertainment-media/index.jhtml

          Global entertainment

          Global entertainment and media outlook: 2013-2017 now available

          and media outlook: 2013-2017 now available

          http://paidcontent.org/2012/06/12/what-will-the-global-e-book-market-look-like-by-2016/

          Joseph Harris