How I failed to make a million on Amazon or Darcie Chan and me

  • jestan45
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013
      I'm new to this group but not to writing. Started late but have been writing for five years. If I live long enough I hope to become the Grandpa Moses of fiction. Got a few short stories published by outfits no one has ever heard of, then gave that up to self-publish on Amazon and BN. It has been a lot of fun.....and some frustration. Not much money in it so far, but luckily I don't need it.

      > > Mod Edit: So far, so good.

      Have posted a file dcandme about my experiences. Maybe some of you will enjoy it.

      > > Mod Edit: The file was removed.
      Your very first message containing a complete copy of it was rejected based on ebook_community guidelines, which far too many new members do not appear to read before posting.
      This message is being edited to explain and provide a link to:
      http://www.ebookcommunity.org/ebook-community-guidelines.html

      I suspect you have had some of the same experiences.
      Jim Stanton aka M H Burton (pen name)

      > > Mod Edit: Very likely. Most writers have, but stories about such experiences belong in blogs or books, not in messages here.

      Please also see this message: