Re: What Is A Book Worth?

  • deconstructandsubtract
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2012
      It's a hard decision to make. Do you base it on word-count?

      I did like the article even though the title was a little leading. I think that article was aimed toward publishers more than writers.. and the author makes the point that the solidarity of belonging to a house is enviable. So it is also a sell job to writers.

      If I were ever fortunate enough to have the chance to be represented by a house I would take it.

      Nice link.. thanks.