Discrepancies

  • auwg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 7:53 AM
      Something isn't making any sense today.

      My quarterly earnings statement says Fictionwise only sold 7 copies of "When Your Computer has a Flat" during March, but it appeared on the Fictionwise Bestseller List on March 12.

      The line from the quarterly report:
      131708 When Your Computer has a FLAT 1.99 7 0 7 12.40 0.00 12.40 15.00 50% 0.00

      What other title has EVER appeared on FW's Bestseller List with only 7 sales?
      Ed
      Ed Howdershelt - Abintra Press
      Science Fiction & Semi-Fiction
      http://www.AbintraPress.com