Re: Emotobooks?

  • Ernest G. Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012
      "starwars_99" <starwars_99@...> wrote:

      > 1. Emotobooks?
      > Posted by: "starwars_99" starwars_99@... starwars_99
      > Date: Wed May 2, 2012 7:04 am ((PDT))
      >
      > Any of you guys heard of these "Emotobooks" yet? Just discovered them
      > last week and really got into them. Pretty good stories thus far. It's
      > a new medium of fiction. Short stories with some abstract art injected
      > into select scenes that really set the emotion for the scene. Not too
      > shabby. Discuss?

      is just an unskilled attempt at viral marketing. Identical or very
      similar messages have been posted to several web-based forums. Rather
      than clutter this message or forum with examples, a web page at

      http://users.owt.com/eallen/other/emotobooks_spam.html

      lists several examples, with links. To find examples for yourself, do
      a Google search for the single word Emotobooks.

      --Ernest

      .
    • auwg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2012
        --- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "Ernest G. Allen" <eallen@...> wrote:
        > ...just an unskilled attempt at viral marketing. Identical or very
        > similar messages have been posted to several web-based forums. Rather
        > than clutter this message or forum with examples, a web page at
        > http://users.owt.com/eallen/other/emotobooks_spam.html
        > lists several examples, with links. To find examples for yourself, do
        > a Google search for the single word Emotobooks.
        > --Ernest

        Almost deleted it, but I was heading out the door shortly and decided to err on the side of caution.
        Guess we could vote about deleting it.
        Ed