November 2011 Bainstorming is live

  • Darrell Bain
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
      The November 2011 issue of my Bainstorming blog is now live at http://www.darrellbain.com/

      Subjects this month: Great Idea For Economy--and you, Early Christmas Shopping, Government too big or just too complicated?, Book Reports, Short Story With Legs, Progress Report, The More Times Change The More They Are The Same, Alien Seeds, A Quote Worth Reading, The Complete Toppers, Newspaper Surprise, Bring Back the Nerva!, Continuing Series, The State of America: Our Idiotic Income Tax Laws, New Political Correctness Term, A program For Mystery Lovers, Excerpt from Alien Seeds.

      Darrell Bain
      Fictionwise Author of the Year
      Multiple Dream Realm and Eppie awards
      See all my books at http://www.darrellbain.com

    • Tom Welch
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
        I submitted 2 questions yesterday, why were they not published?

        Thank you,
        Tom Welch, MBA, CPC, MPV
        Author, Consultant and Researcher
        Twitter HireTom Mobile 480.227.5248
      • auwg
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2011
          By now those notes are gone and I can't refer to them, but they likely contained links to commercial services and little else.

          This group isn't about writing style preferences (someone else's unposted messages), critiquing unpublished works (another someone's unposted messages), or presenting for-hire and/or commercial editing or publishing services.

          Your last question was about using payloadz. Because their prices are posted on their site, only YOU could determine your answer, and your method of discovery would properly be shopping and price comparisons.

          This group deals with questions about completed ebooks, publishing, formats, and other things somehow directly related to ebooks.
          Ed

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
            Ed:

            In one message, I only asked the question whether
            DPPPress identified on the vendor list was still
            in business since their phone # and website no longer
            works.

            Tom Welch
            Mesa, AZ

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
              I Googled that name and found a working website.
              Didn't bother to check for a phone.
              Ed

              --- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Welch" <tw78216@...> wrote:

              > Ed:
              >
              > In one message, I only asked the question whether
              > DPPPress identified on the vendor list was still
              > in business since their phone # and website no longer
              > works.
              >
              > Tom Welch
              > Mesa, AZ
            • Tom Welch
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
                If you attempt to submit a proposed book
                on their site, the page does not respond.

                Tom Welch
                Mesa, AZ

                --- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "auwg" <auwg@...> wrote:

                > I Googled that name and found a working website.
                > Didn't bother to check for a phone.
                > Ed
                >
                > --- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Welch" <tw78216@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Ed:
                > >
                > > In one message, I only asked the question whether
                > > DPPPress identified on the vendor list was still
                > > in business since their phone # and website no longer
                > > works.
                > >
                > > Tom Welch
                > > Mesa, AZ

              • auwg
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 2, 2011
                  Well... I'd say that's their problem. Something they have to fix if they're still viable and/or wish to remain so.
                  Not your problem.
                  Not our problem.