October Bainstorming

  • Darrell Bain
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      The October issue of Bainstorming is now live at http://www.darrellbain.com/

      Subjects this month: Media/Politician perfidy, Quote, Medicaid fraud in Texas, The movie Contagion and my book, The melanin Apocalypse, Special price for The Melanin Apocalypse, Book reports, Progress report, Continuing series, The State of America: Teachers, Schools and Education, Free short story from Oops!: Cure For An Ailing Alien

      Darrell Bain
      Fictionwise Author of the Year
      Multiple Dream Realm and Eppie awards
      See all my books at http://www.darrellbain.com

    • Darrell Bain
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        The October issue of Bainstroming is now live at http://www.darrellbain.com/

        Subjects this month: Census Counting Illegal Immigrants?; We’re supposed to respect Islamic nations?; Coming Soon, Rogue Program, the book fans of Lyda Brightner have been waiting on!; Sometimes the Law is Wrong; Media bias; Book reviews; DEA harming older patients; State of America: Poverty, real poverty, employment and unemployment; Balkanizing of America and the World; Excerpt from Rogue Program.