Re: [ebook-community] Re: Barnes

  • Brenna Lyons
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2010
      Savvy ebook readers know not to purchase proprietary file types now. Many
      learned their lessons back with the whole Gemstar thing. If you purchase a
      proprietary reader, the best thing you can do is purchase unsecured
      multi-platform types to use on it instead of the proprietary file format
      intended for it, so you have them, even if that old reader fails.

      Brenna
      On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 2:05 AM, Richard Fuller <shadowdad55@...>wrote:

      > Seems fair to me. I've got several books from fictionwise that I purchased,
      > but at least I can still read them.
      >
      > In God We Trust.

      http://www.brennalyons.com http://www.facebook.com/brenna.lyons
      2-time EPIC's e-Book Award WINNER! "Powers or no, the Kielan are their own
      worst enemies, caught up in systematic, stagnated tradition, lost to the
      hypocrisy of classism, and defenseless despite their psi powers. Time
      Currents is a tale that I won�t soon forget." Patrice F. for Joyfully
      Reviewed