eBook Cover Software

  • Jeff Altman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      Would you please recommend a piece of ebook cover software that is easy to
      use?

      Like eBook Cover Software for Dummies, that wast.

      Thanks!

      --
      Jeff Altman

    • cherryfinals
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        GIMP and Inkscape come to mind. I use both.

        http://www.gimp.org/

        http://inkscape.org/

        They are Free and Open Source Software and there are plenty of tutorials available for both of them.

        Stan

        -Ed Howdershelt

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2010
          www.paint.net the effexts they have can turn anything into an excellent cover...and IT IS FREE