Posting of an e-book on your website

  • gmrpsbc
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 9:49 PM
      Dear Sirs,I am 59 years old,Retired & have a Masters Degree in Foundry
      Engineering.

      I have written an e book -A PRIMER ON FERROUS FOUNDRY PRACTICE &
      METALLURGY.

      After my death this book will simply vanish into THIN AIR. Iwant
      Posterity to get the Benefit of THIS BOOK.

      So I Want THIS Book to be posted on your Website.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,G.M.Rajendra Prasad.
    • cherryfinals
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2010
        Hello sir!

        Why not donate it to Project Gutenburg? That is designed to disseminate free books.

        http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page

        You can also submit it to Google Books and they will make it available to the world.

        This site is more for the dissemination of information on formatting and publishing books rather than a repository (library) of free books.

        Stan

        -Ed Howdershelt

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2010
          -- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "gmrpsbc" <gmrpsbc@...> wrote:

          > After my death this book will simply vanish into THIN AIR. Iwant
          > Posterity to get the Benefit of THIS BOOK.

          I suggest sending it off to Google books. They will accept digital versions of any book and when they get their store going, they will be glad to offer it for free.

          Catherine M. Wilson
          http://raqoon-design.com/
          http://shieldmaidenpress.com/
        • Bill C
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2010
            Google Books is doing a fantastic job digitizing books. I do genealogy research,and often a book digitized by Google will contain the info I need, and a Google search will find the text.

            Bill