Neat summary of Google strategy

  • joseph harris
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 2, 2009
      http://go.theregister.com/news/http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/01/google_wave/

      Google's doing to Twitterbook what it's doing to copyright
      By Andrew Orlowski

      Google has two prongs to its long-term strategy, but Wave,
      the "digital dashboard" it unveiled last week, casts light
      on a third.
      [more]

      This should be read by all creatives and publishers.

      Joseph Harris - Debt Control Man
      author: Control Your Debt Crisis on Your Own Terms
      http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk

      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 26, 2009