Monthly IWOFA invite

  • Charlee (Charlotte Boyett-Compo)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5 9:39 AM
      If you are published in speculative fiction (writing in the genres of
      horror, dark fantasy, paranormal/supernatural, futuristic, Sci-Fi,
      alternate history, dark romance, fantasy...all with or without
      sensual/erotic/romance elements), I would like to invite you to join
      our organization of writers. Membership is free but the benefits are
      many. We are 209 strong as of today and growing weekly. Being on as
      many writing/reading-related websites as you can only increases your
      promotional visibility. This is an opportunity you shouldn't pass up
      if you are serious about your writing.

      What are we all about? Promotion, promotion, promotion. That's it in
      a nutshell and it really is that simple.

      We have a website upon which you could conceivably have your name
      listed as many as twenty times with a link to your website along with
      your name. (There are pages for thirteen sub-genres of the speculative
      fiction genre and if you write in each of them, you'll be listed on
      each of those pages!) The member listing page also has personal photo,
      email, and links to personal blogs, Yahoo groups, social networks and
      YouTube trailers for each author. We have our own blog, reader group
      at Yahoo, have listings on Ning, GoodReads, MySpace, Facebook, Eons,
      and numerous others as well as our own YouTube channel to showcase
      your trailers. Our members can have any contests they are holding
      added to the contests page and their publishers can be listed with a
      banner link back to them on the publisher page. There is also a page
      upon which any awards you or your book have won can be listed. At our
      reader group, you can put up excerpts, announcements, and reviews any
      day of the week without having to wait for a special 'promo' day or
      your patties slapped. Promotion is welcome and encouraged by our
      members. We also do group ads in Realms of Fantasy magazine at a fixed
      reduced rate but if you're not interested in taking out an ad, that's
      fine, too. That is not a requirement for membership.

      If you're interested, please drop by www.iwofa.net and click on the
      join link. You MUST be published in speculative fiction and when
      requesting membership need to identify your publisher. If you know of
      other published spec fic authors who might be interested, please send
      them to the website. Erotica authors are welcome.

      Charlotte "Charlee" Boyett~Compo
      www.windlegends.org