TeleRead news & views site is temporarily down

  • davidrothman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      TeleRead is temporarily down because of a fire at the data center for
      our hosting service. No DRM or eBabel conspiracies. Our database is safe, but we don't know exactly when we'll return---later today, we'd
      *hope*. We may well switch to a service with more redundancy.
      Meanwhile thanks to Robert Nagle for his efforts dealing with
      Webfaction's outage. Stay turned for Marion Gropen's thoughts and
      other good stuff on BEA when we do return. Sorry for the interruption,
      folks.

      David Rothman | dr@... | 703-370-6540
      TeleBlog: http://www.teleread.org/blog