I took a leap on New Year's Day - Books on LULU

  • swedeeve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I took the leap today. After several months of re-editing my first
      three books, written several years ago, I put them on LuLu.com, in both
      paperback and download.

      Kansas City Marvels - FBI Briefcase
      Kansas City Marvels - The 7 Diamonds
      Annika At Wilderness Hotel

      I'm in the process of writing a new series, for women of undetermined
      age, and as each is finished I'll put them on LuLu.com too. I am also
      designing a new website and will sell directly from there too. How the
      website will function is still stirring around in my mind.

      Best to you all,
      Elaine E. Deyo