The Biblio File: Sunday, June 3rd, 2 p.m. ET

  • Robotech_Master
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Just letting folks know that the next edition of The Biblio File will
      be this Sunday, June 3rd, at 2 p.m. Eastern Time. We'll talk for an
      hour or two about recent developments in the world of books and
      ebooks. Things I plan to bring up include

      - The book-burning bookstore in Kansas City
      - Palm's new laptop
      - The publishing "rights grab"
      - Anything else that comes to mind

      And callers are free to propose discussion of topics of interest to
      them as well.

      http://terrania.us/biblio/ to call in
      http://terrania.us/talkshoe/ for advice on how to do it

      Hope I'll see you there!
      --
      Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody help,
      Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | I'm trapped in