Hi , new ebook reader ,

  • Paula Cardoso
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2007
      Hello ,
      i just bought the ebookwise reader but i'm having trouble making it
      work .Please can anyone help me ?
      First : Where can i find my device user ID , I'VE TRIED THE UPPER LEFT
      CORNER but i can't find that .
      Second : I've got lots of ebooks on my PC , and would like to transfer
      them to the reader device , but do i have to buy a new software from
      ebookwise ( ebookwise librarian ) ?
      Thanks
      Paula
    • Roy Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        The books you have depending on their format can be uploaded to the
        ebookwise servers.
        I do recommend that you download the ebookwise Librarian. It is a free
        trial to start with. The price is Good also.
        The info you need someone else can help you with. I think the instructions
        are on the ebookwise.com www site.
        Ebookwise Librarian can convert RB,TXT,RTF,HTML and DOC to load on your
        device and can manage IMP downloads from the Multiformat section of
        Fictionwise.com. It can not convert LIT,PDF without some extra software that
        is available free from some sites.

        Roy Lewis
        Garland, TX
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2007
          Hi ,
          Thank you very much for your reply !
          I just recieved the reader yesterday and i was trying to figure how it
          works , while my two year old son was playing and trying to get my
          attention at the same time , i guess i went nervous and just panicked .
          I already have the reader working , i also have some ebooks there and
          everything is fine .
          I haven't made any decision about the eBookwiseLibrarian , maybe i will
          try first .
          Thank you again
          Paula

          --- In ebook-community@yahoogroups.com, "Roy Lewis" <dadlewis@...>
          wrote:

          > The books you have depending on their format can be uploaded to the
          > ebookwise servers.
          > I do recommend that you download the ebookwise Librarian. It is a free
          > trial to start with. The price is Good also.
          > The info you need someone else can help you with. I think the
          instructions
          > are on the ebookwise.com www site.
          > Ebookwise Librarian can convert RB,TXT,RTF,HTML and DOC to load on
          your
          > device and can manage IMP downloads from the Multiformat section of
          > Fictionwise.com. It can not convert LIT,PDF without some extra
          software that
          > is available free from some sites.
          >

          > Roy Lewis
          > Garland, TX

        • Roy Lewis
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2007
            Ebookwise is a free download and gives you a chance to try it first. Once
            you get comfortable with your reader it is almost essential. In place of
            filling up your bookshelf storage of things you have imported to the
            ebookwise servers you keep the books on your PC and load them as needed and
            still have them on your pc. I have had memory cards crash and the fact
            that my Large collection was on my pc I was able to re install them.

            Roy Lewis
            Garland, TX

            --- In ebook-community@ <mailto:ebook-community%40yahoogroups.com>