A Standard eBook File Format?

  • tedgoas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      My name is Edward Goas. I am a graduate student at the University of Advancing
      Technology in Arizona, pursuing a Master's degree in Technology Management. My thesis
      involves digital media. More specifically, it involves digital books, or eBooks. Estimated
      completion time of the survey is 5 minutes. You do not need to be a regular eBook reader
      to take part in this survey. Feel free to leave any answers blank and submit an incomplete
      survey; it's quite all right!

      For those interested, I will happily provide my data and thesis upon its completion to
      anyone who submits a survey. I'll provide it in any format you'd like.

      Here is a link to it:
      http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=570561

      There is a short introduction that explains what I am researching and what I mean by the
      terms 'digital media' and 'eBook'. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions
      or concerns.

      Unfortunately, the scope of my thesis is limited to people residing in the United States.

      Thanks in advance to those who participate!

      Edward Goas
      edwgoas@...