eBook format

  • Sensei J. Richard Kirkham B.Sc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2006
      Has anyone used HTA's as an ebook format? I can make it fairly secure with a little javascript then coding the javascript.

      I saw advantages in this as I want to start putting film clips into my martial arts ebooks possibly along with iframes to an order page

      Rick

      12-23-2005 ADDED Adigun Sipho Capoeira Angola Basics DVD
      http://KirkhamsEbooks.com/MartialArts/Martial_Arts_Videos/

      11-27-2005 ADDED Paypal Order Form Maker. Accept Credit Cards
      http://kirkhamsebooks.com/FreewareNShareware/InternetMarketing/

      Workout Timer Plays Music or Tada Try it Out
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/KirkhamsEbooks2
      /files/MartialArtsSoftware/