Re[2]: [ebook-community] Re: fwd: UMich reaction on Google Print suit

  • Skippi
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello Michael!

      > I tried several times with no luck.

      Well, I tried once by clicking on Outside The US - Click
      here - and voilà - I got the article without any further
      questions. Neat.

      --

      Skippi mailto:skip@...
    • Joseph Harris
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2005
        From: "Skippi"
        > Well, I tried once by clicking on Outside The US - Click
        > here - and voilà - I got the article without any further
        > questions. Neat.
        > Skippi mailto:skip@...

        Could you repeat the url? Thanks
      • Skippi
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 2, 2005
          Hello Joseph!

          Sunday, October 2, 2005, 12:18:40 AM, you wrote:

          > Could you repeat the url? Thanks

          http://www.mlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-14/1127400246147430.xml?aanews?NEA&coll=2

          Just click -> Outside The US? Worked for me, because I
          really live outside. I hope they do not use IP scan to
          verify your country. From here I can't test it.

          --
          Skippi
        • Michael Hart
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 3, 2005
            On Sat, 1 Oct 2005, Skippi wrote:

            > Hello Michael!
            >
            > Tuesday, September 27, 2005, 5:16:10 PM, you wrote:
            >
            >> I tried several times with no luck.
            >
            > Well, I tried once by clicking on Outside The US - Click
            > here - and voilà - I got the article without any further
            > questions. Neat.

            Still no luck, because they want cookies, which aren't
            allowed here.