The draft TeBC FAQ -- Endorsement from the moderator

  • Jon Noring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Everyone,

      I apologize for the delay in replying to Jon Jermey's submission of a
      draft FAQ for The eBook Community (TeBC).

      Anyway, it is much appreciated! Great work! TeBC has sorely needed an
      'official' FAQ for several years now.

      For those who'd like to see the current draft FAQ, refer to the TeBC
      Files area. The URL, for those who are TeBC subscribers with a
      YahooID, is:

      (Alternatively, go to the TeBC home page at YahooGroups and work your
      way down into the Files area.)

      We strongly encourage you, if you are interested, to become involved
      in some capacity with the FAQ: contribute content, offer your editing
      help, or supply feedback. To do so, contact Jon Jermey directly. His
      email address is "jonjermey 'at' optusnet.com.au".

      When I have more time to think about it, I plan to provide some
      feedback to Jon.

      Regarding the idea of providing a link to the FAQ in the 'signature'
      field appended to the bottom of every message posted to TeBC, I will
      do that once the FAQ is pretty much finished. Good idea!

      As the draft gets closer to a finished form (a version 1.0), it should
      be posted to TeBC (as a text message, not a link to the files area)
      for final feedback -- if there's no serious objections that I deem
      sustainable, we will elevate the FAQ to 1.0. Of course, a FAQ is never
      finished -- it is always being updated and improved.

      Let's get the FAQ finished to version 1.0!

      Jon Noring
      TeBC Administrator/Moderator