Plucker info/query

  • Roger Sperberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      I'm new to Plucker, and have only used it via the internet tablet
      emulator in the Maemo SDK. (If there's a Windows version I've missed,
      someone please tell me.)

      At Kernel Concepts (oss.kernelconcepts.de/maemo/plucker.shtml), this
      note appears:

      "As a functional addition the Maemo/Hildon version [of Plucker Viewer]
      now also includes per ebook bookmark handling and SQL database
      handling of bookmarks and library."

      I can see from the Plucker gallery (at www.plkr.org/gal) that a
      Document Library exists and that bookmarks can be added in the Palm
      version. Can any experienced Plucker user describe how the library and
      bookmarks work in the Palm and/or GTK+ (Linux) version?

      I'm wondering too how fonts are handled in Plucker. If they're
      available on the device, is there a way to access them (change them)
      in Plucker Viewer, or in the distilling process?

      Thanks,

      Roger Sperberg

      --
      Teleread (e-books: teleread.org/blog)
      Electric Forest (digital libraries: altheim.com/ef)