RE: [ebook-community] Re: problem with compiler

  • Wendy Peterson (#6648.00)
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1 12:26 AM
      Thanks very much James and Roy for those names and Urls. I appreciate your
      help. I designed an ebook which I'm really proud of and can't wait to show
      my publisher.

      Ed, thank you, too, for your suggestion. The settings are the same that I've
      always used to compile ebooks. I've been in for a look, but I can't see why
      things would change so dramatically.

      Oh, well. . . :)

      Thanks, again, guys, for your time and thoughts.

      Wendy
    • Wendy Peterson (#6648.00)
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 1 12:30 AM
        On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 14:31:45 +0930, Paul Tassell wrote
        > I use PDF creator a lot and havent had any problems with it.

        That's good news Thanks, Paul.:)

        Very much appreciate the advice from Roy and James as compilers that are good
        and free are scarse as the proverbial hen's teeth.

        Wendy