Re: Re[2]: [ebook-community] eBook, ebook, or e-book?

  • Eler
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      Unfortunetly that's exactly what traditional publishers are doiing: take the print-pdf and throw them on the Internet hoping to make extra bugs.

      But when the pdf is layed out for reading on a screen - and only then - you get an ePublication, whatever word you may call it.

      Many publishers are not happy with pdf because this possibility jeopardizes their business. That's even more true with printers of course.

      Cheers.