please help me find some ebooks

  • stewartfan202020
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hi,

      I'm a ebook newbie and I've been trying to find ebooks by these
      authors Janet Evanovich, Nora Robers, Danielle Steele, Robert Asprin,
      J Kellerman, or V.C. Andrews. I've searched Amazon.com and Barnes @
      Noble.com, they have a few of the books I'm looking for, but they are
      in Adobe ebook reader and according to the website Adobe ebook reader
      books can only be read on a computer NOT on PDAs :o( And i'm looking
      for books that can be read on my pda.

      I've also checked memoware.com and fictionwise.com and they didn't
      have anything either.

      Does anybody know of a website that might have books by the authors
      I'm looking for??? Is there such a thing as a 'ebook library'??
      Where I can borrow ebooks to read??

      Thanks for your help

      Michelle in RI

      my email address is stewartfan202020@...
    • Tammy Cravit
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        > I'm a ebook newbie and I've been trying to find ebooks by these
        > authors Janet Evanovich, Nora Robers, Danielle Steele, Robert Asprin,
        > J Kellerman, or V.C. Andrews. I've searched Amazon.com and Barnes @

        I'm not 100% sure about the specific authors you mention, but
        www.peanutpress.com has quite a good selection of ebooks for (mostly)
        pretty reasonable prices. This is where I get almost all of my ebooks.

        Tammy